Position: English Teacher
Program/ Company: iSMART Education, IvyPrep Program.
Workplace: Public Primary and Secondary Schools and centers.
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Ha Noi City
- Da Nang City
- Buon Ma Thuot City – Daklak Province
- Other cities on Mekong River Delta (Tien Giang, Can Tho, Dong Thap, Soc Trang) and Northern of Vietnam (Lao Cai, Thai Nguyen, Vinh Phuc, Nam Dinh, Quang Ninh).
- Teach Math and Science in English at public schools and Academic English at VATC centers.
- Undertake the responsibilities of a class teacher as set out by the Academy Department
- Ensure that the teaching, learning and curriculum promote the development of students
- Maintain confidentiality in relation to all work undertaken and faculty/departmental information.
Candidates meet requirements only when:
- Candidates hold Bachelor of Education/ Graduated from Universities of Pedagogy, majoring in English Linguistics
- Or candidates hold Bachelor Degree (graduated from any Universities), majoring in English Linguistics plus holding 120hr teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, DELTA)
- Grade 1-2: Major in English, at least B2
- Grade 3-5: Major in Math or Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology…), at lease B1
- Experience in teaching students at primary and secondary school age levels/ Math and Science background preferably
- Use of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Candidates with little experience in teaching Math or Science, we offer the chance to join a short training course and give demonstration lessons before teaching in our schools.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary package. The actual salary offered for potential candidates will depend on your abilities and work experience. Details will be discussed during the interview
- Attractive bonus at the end of the semester (for part-timer) and at the end of contract (for full-timer)
- Opportunities for further training, especially on Math and Science teaching
- Opportunities for career development in a professional environment.
How to apply:
*** Please send your CV and all required documents to ESL Academic Talent Management Department. Positions are continuously available.
Phone: 0169 230 9254 (Ms. Anh Ngoc)
- An updated CV/resume
2. Cover letter
3.A copy of Bachelors degree
4.A certified copy of teaching certificate (DELTA / CELTA / TEFL/ TESOL) – for those who did not graduate from Universities of Pedagogy.
5. A reference letter
6. A color photo (soft copy)
Send your CV now!