IvyPrep was formed in 2003 with US study preparation program for PhDs, Masters, University and High school graduates. By 2007, the demand for our service did not stop at scholarship consultancy, it expanded to training for scholarships. After that, the program finally operated independently.
IvyPrep is a dear friend to you and your family, we will be there with you on the road to finding top universities in the United States, helping them to best develop the necessary knowledge and prepare for a successful study in US.
IvyPrep pursues the philosophy of training: “Success in the future is the crystallization of small efforts from today.” We create an early learning pathway for students to wake up their bravery , open up many opportunities to explore their own abilities, to discover personal passions. Thus, give the students the reason to perfect themselves.
At IvyPrep, we focus on the following five areas:
- English for Academic Purposes – develops 4 language skills in a united manner. At as early as Grade 10, students can score up to 100 points at TOEFL.
- SAT preparation with expected output result to be over 1300.
- Practice top learning skills: think independently and creatively; research and debate; think critically and self-learn.
- Support the students to participate and build their own social and extra-curricular activities.
- Guide and accompany students in developing a comprehensive and step-by-step strategy for applying for American scholarships.
IvyPrep has affirmed its leading position in the field of training and consulting for US study in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh city. We will never stop trying to be the place where students and parents can trust to make your American dreams come true.