Position: ESL Native English Teacher
Workplace: Public Schools and VATC centers.
What we offer:
- Your own buddy and mentor to help you settle in to Vietnam and build your teaching skills
- A voice where you can contribute to the expansion of IAE
- Stable income: 60-80 teaching hours guaranteed
- Overtime payments for exceeding guaranteed hours
- Competitive full time and part time salaries
- Relocation, work permit and temporary residence card organization and financial support
- Bonuses offered after completion of the 9 to 12-month contract
- Health insurance support
- Travel allowance support
- 2 week induction and training program
- Regular training and workshops for professional development
- All National Holidays and personal holiday depending on contract type (up to 12 days per year).
What we expect:
- University / Masters Degree
- Teaching certificate (>120 hours TEFL/TESOL/CELTA and other related ESL teaching certificate)
- Cover letter
- Valid Police check (within 6 months from the issue date)
- Visa if any
- Medical if any
- Willingness to work hard inside and outside the classroom to help students achieve their goals, to collaborate with other teachers, and to support the mission of the school;
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Ha Noi City
- Da Nang City
- Buon Ma Thuot City – Daklak Province
- Other cities on Mekong River Delta (Tien Giang, Can Tho, Dong Thap, Soc Trang).
How to apply:
*** Please send your CV and all required documents to ESL Academic Talent Management Department. Positions are continuously available.
- Cover letter
- A certified copy of Bachelor’s degree
- A certified copy of teaching certificate (>120 hours DELTA / CELTA / TEFL / TESOL)
- A reference letter
- A copy of Passport and Visa (if any)
- A copy of Work Permit and Residence Card (if any)
- A copy of Criminal Record Check (if any)
- A color photo (soft copy)
Send your CV now!